Since this is my first post, I think it is best that I will review the gadget that’s always with me, my cellphone. It is a Cherry Mobile M35 Integra TV Phone, sounds like a China phone? Yes, it is, but it’s NTC (National TeleCommunications) approved, so there’s no need to worry.

Here are its specifications:

  • Dual SIM/Dual Standby
  • 2.0 Megapixels camera
  • Dual Camera (front and back)
  • Functional MMS and GPRS/WAP 
  • Large 2.2” QVGA TFT LCD display
  • Color TV function
  • Motion Sensor
  • Stereo Speakers
  • FM Radio
  • Multimedia MP4 A/V player
  • E-book Reader
  • MP3/polyphonic ringtones
  • T-flash card expandable memory

This mobile phone is user-friendly as its major functions resemble a nokia phone. It’s also light-weight and easy to slip into a shirt’s pocket or even purse, so you can carry it anytime, anywhere with much greater ease. It has a sleek silver and gray color combination.

The camera produces clear images/pictures with its 4x zoom capability, while its video has x10 zoom. You can simultaneously listen to FM Radio while texting. But what I love most in this product is that I can watch TV anywhere and anytime I want with clear reception, no delay in telecast (meaning, what is being shown on a normal TV set is the same with this unit), several channels are clearly viewable (ABS-CBN, GMA, S23, ABC 5).


Longer battery life, which can last up to 3-4 days with normal (text, call, listen to music, watch TV, take pictures and videos) use as long as charging instructions are followed correctly. Price ranges from P5, 500.00 – P6, 500.00 so it’s very affordable and cost-effective; ideal for people, like me, who are always on the go. 

For more information regarding this product you may email at info@cherrymobile.com.ph