I have been using this Neo Notebook V1100 everyday for almost 2 months now. Because of its small size it’s very handy and can be carried anywhere with utmost ease. Here are its major specifications:

  • Intel Atom N270 1.6 GHz
  • 120 GB SATA Mobile HD
  • 8.9” WXVGA LCD Display
  • 1 GB DDR2 RAM
  • Integrated LAN, Video and WiFi
  • WiFi (Wireless Fidelity) ready
  • Built-in card reader, microphone and headphone
  • Genuine Windows XP Home

There are several colors available in the market like, red, green, black and white, but white is the only available color when I checked it, so I bought it. What I really like with this product is it’s WiFi ready, thus I’ll just look for a “hotspot” (where WiFi is available for free) and presto, I can instantly connect to the internet. This is perfect for a blogger, like me, who is not a stay-at-home person (due to my work).


So far, I only see two minor disadvantages: its small LCD display (8.9”) and battery life can only last up to maximum of 3 hours.