My Neo Notebook has already served me for more than two years already and I can say that it is still in good working condition, except for some delays in loading, maybe because of the files saved in it, since it only has a 100GB memory. So last October 15, 2011, I decided to give a new Sony Vaio VPCYB15AG 11.6 inch Netbook a try and give my old Neo Notebook to my sister.

There were three colors of Sony Vaio VPCYB15AG 11.6 inch Netbook available, the silver, pink and apple green. When I went to the store, there were only silver and apple green available and since I love green (one of my favorite colors), I chose Apple green.

Sony Vaio VPCYB15AG Netbook Specs

  • 11.6 inches of LCD display screen
  • High screen resolution
  • Powered with AMD dual core processor
  • 4 G 2GB DDR3 SDRAM memory
  • 320GB hard disk drive
  • Runs on Window 7 Starter operating system
  • Integrated AMD Radeon HD graphics card
  • AMD A50M Fusion Controller Hub
  • Integrtaed 0.3 mega pixel of webcam
  • Wi-Fi and bluetooth connectivity
  • Built in memory card reader
  • 3 USB 2.0 ports, VGA port, HDMI output
  • 6 cell Lithium Ion battery

Now, I'm loving it! So far, I haven't noticed any downside of it...