I am a self-confessed gadget addict. Whenever I see new gadgets that brag about their capability of multitasking, I figuratively drool and swoon over them. It’s really my weakness, but of course, practicality wise, I don’t just buy them at an instant because most of the time, I can’t afford one. So, what I do is that lay my hands on them and have a feel of those gadgets... on the display racks…

Speaking of multitasking gadgets, while I was window-shopping on the latest Smartphones in the market, I happen to “meet” one of the latest LG Smartphones, the LG Optimus 2X. According to
the tagline, they’re not just Smartphones, they’re Genius! So, my neurons sent a message to my brains, faster than the speed of light, telling me I should take a look at those phones, scrutinize them and see why they’re considered genius.


Now, here’s what I found and allow me to share them with you, who knows, you might get interested too:

LG Optimus 2X
Battery Life large 1500mAh Lithium-Ion (Li-On) battery for reduced power consumption
Dimensions & Weight 123.9 x 63.2 x 10.9 mm, 139 g
Processor & Operating System (OS)
  • 1 GHz ARM Cortex-A9 processor uses Nvidia technology ( includes both Tegra 2 chipset and a ULP GeForce GPU)
  • Android 2.2 Froyo – can be upgraded to Gingerbread
Memory
  • internal memory of 8 GB plus external memory of up to 32GB
  • 512 MB of RAM
Camera
  • Primary Camera (Rear): 8 MP with 3264x2448 pixels (records up to 1080p Full HD)
  • Secondary Camera (front) : 1.3 MP
  • Other camera features include autofocus, touch focus, LED flash, geo-tagging, image stabilization and face and smile detection
Screen Display
  • 4-inch IPS LCD capacitive Nova touchscreen toughened with Gorilla Glass display with multi-touch plus accelerometer and gyro sensors.


So, now that I have a glimpse (is it just really a glimpse?) of LG Optimus 2X, I think I will go for the 2X, as if I have a budget for it as of the moment, but I’ll find a way to have it…soon. For me, as a blogger, and an always-on-the-go person, LG Optimus 2X really suits me lifestyle, as well as my line of work (aside from blogging).

What made me decide to vie for LG Optimus 2X is that, I think, it’s a mini laptop (is there such thing?) that has almost all the features of it but of a more handy size. I love taking pictures, actually, I guess, I have the talent for it (photography) – allow me to assume, please (^_^). So I don’t have to bring with me my point-and-shoot bulky camera whenever I attend certain occasions and even on regular days (I used to carry it every day – inside my bag) because of 2X 8MP rear camera, it can do all the “talking” for me.

Moreover, I can listen to good quality music, watch high quality videos, even on an HDTV (I wish I have it), with the LG Optimus 2x’s feature, which is HD Mirroring, where I will be able to connect the it with HDTV and watch movies, play games, surf the net in vivid details (using HDTV). Also, I can do my online work, as blogger, even when I’m at work (as long as my boss isn’t aware of it…lol) so no more missed “opps” for me.

With LG Optimus 2X, I will be able to say goodbye to my laptop, camera, music player and of course, my clanky bag that holds them…Oh, this is why I love LG Optimus 2X, it’s genius (like me?!).

If only I can afford them...^_^